MTP/MPO Fiber Optic Patch Cable consists of multi-core fiber optic cable and corresponding 4/8/12/24 core high-density MPO/MTP connector. The connector might be Female or Male with a guide pin. The fiber support single-mode and multimode, the single-mode fiber including G652D / G657A1 / G657A2, the multimode fiber including OM1 / OM2 / OM3 / OM4 / OM5, or bending-insensitive multimode cable.
FOS with strong MPO/MTP product design and manufacturing ability, we could provide products with tailed to customer requirements. All products we delivered with excellent performance and reliability.
- Customized, high adaptability
- Optional different fiber cores and cable structure for different installation requirement
- PVC, LSZH, OFNR, OFNP cable jacket available
- Improved and simplified cabling, reduce cabling spacing
- All patch cables are 100% tested, test report supplied with each cable assembly
- Interferometer Tests, Insertion Loss, Return Loss, and Visual Final Inspection; all measured values are electronically archived
|Connector A||SENKO MPO Female (Pinless)||Connector B||SENKO MPO Female (Pinless)|
|Polish Type||PC to PC||Insertion Loss||0.35dB Max (0.15dB Typ.)|
|Jacket OD||3.0mm||Return Loss||≥25dB|
|Cable Jacket||LSZH||Operating Temperature||-10°C to +70°C|