FOS MPO – LC Harness Cable Assemblies are pre-terminated breakout cable, It consists of MPO-12 connector to 8 or 12 LC connectors. This patch cord is ideal for migration from the duplex based application like 10G network to multi fiber-based applications like 40G/100G network. All the cable assemblies are factory terminated and fully tested to deliver verified optical performance and reliability for improved network integrity.
- Factory-terminated solutions, 100% tested.
- Low insertion loss performance
- Test data supplied with each cable
- Unique cable ID label for Quality Control and Traceability
- Provide consistent quality, ensure system performance, and reduce installation time
|Connector Type End 1||MPO 12 fibre female (non-pinned)||Connector Type End 2||Duplex LC|
|Connector 1 Insertion Loss||<0.6dB||Connector 2 Insertion Loss||<=0.25dB|
|Connector 1 Return Loss||>=25dB||Connector 2 Return Loss||>=25dB|
|Connector Polishing||UPC to UPC||Polarity||Type A|
|Fibre Type||OM5 G50/125um||Fibre Count||12|
|Jacket Outer Diameter||3.0mm||Fan-out Diameter||2.0mm|
|Connector Durability||500matings||Fan-out Length||0.5m|
|Jacket Material||LSZH||Transmission Distance||150m@40G/100G, 400m@10G|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ 70°C||Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|