FOS MTP to MTP trunk fiber patch cord allows high-density connections between network equipment in data centers and telecommunication rooms. The MTP Patch cord pre-terminated with customized lengths, small outer diameter, which is an ideal product for quick infrastructure deployment in the data center, offering savings in circuit card and rack space.
- Factory-terminated solutions, 100% tested.
- Low insertion loss performance
- Test data supplied with each cable
- Unique cable ID label for Quality Control and Traceability
- Provide consistent quality, ensure system performance, and reduce installation time
|Connector Type End 1||MTP 12 fibre female (non-pinned)||Connector Type End 2||MTP 12 fibre female (non-pinned)|
|Connector Polishing||APC to APC||Polarity||Type A|
|Fibre Type||G 657 A1 E9/125um||Connector Insertion Loss||<0.7dB|
|Fibre Count||12||Connector Return Loss||>=60dB|
|Jacket Outer Diameter||3.0mm||Connector Durability||500matings|
|Jacket Material||LSZH||Min. Bending Radius||10mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ 70°C||Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|